Monday, August 26, 2013

Going grey gracefully? Is that even possible?

I've made a decision.  I'm going to go grey~!

Yes I've colored my hair for longer than I can remember and I think I'm finally ready to go natural.

There are posts all over the internet about how to go grey gracefully, but I'm not convinced that is possible.  So I'll share my journey here for you to see if it is possible.

Right now I'm uber-dark red - wanted a change....so next appointment (September 14) we will go uber blonde to help blend the grey.  I promise to take photos of the entire process to share.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. you won't like it ---and will go back to coloring ---wait till you are in your 50's at least. I have seen some that are really attractive--the cut makes the world of difference. Just my thoughts --and they count BIG TIME!! mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going gray naturally, I've earned every single one of those hairs :) You will be beautiful no matter the hair color.

    ReplyDelete