Friday, May 24, 2013

FRIDAY ~ FRIDAY ~ IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!

What a week this one has been, many highs and a few lows.  I have officially been off of my "happy pills" for a couple of weeks now and I think I'm starting to level out.  I do have bad days and times and sad days and times and I do find myself having to talk myself out of  "getting my bitch out" once in awhile but it's getting easier to realize - does it really matter?  and then I laugh at myself.  What a great feeling to be able to really laugh at yourself, you should try it sometime.

I have realized that some people are just entitilistic and egotistical and that I don't have time or space in my life for people like that.  We all have something to contribute to this world and with those egos and attitudes they must miss out on a lot! 

Some of my favorite quotes of this week:
A candle loses nothing when it lights another candle  --Thomas Jefferson  (be the light)
 
In life it's not where you go, it's who you travel with!
 
One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced.  Think of your 3 closest friends.....if they seem okay then you're the one 

Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.
 
When you look to yourself and see a blank canvas, don't beat yourself down for being boring.  Be excited that you get to paint whatever you want.  --a VERY wise 17 year old girl 

Today is my official weigh in day (Friday) for my journey on "Fit for Life".  Amazingly I am down another 2 pounds for a total of 17 pounds - that's almost two 10 pound bags of potatoes! 

I had a really difficult week staying on plan. But I guess one bad day won't throw off my whole week!

And how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment