Monday, May 20, 2013

Inspiration Corner.....

One month on my "Take Shape for Life" program went by so quickly.  As of last Friday I have lost 15 pounds - WOOHOO.  Don't get me wrong, it's been hard at times, but I supplement with Babybell  light cheese wheel and pickles and sugar-free popcicles! 

Some of the new foods we've tried:
  • cauliflower breadsticks
  • kale chips (not the hubby's favorite - in fact I think he physically gagged upon trying them)
  • fajita's
  • steak, steak & more steak (I'm jonesing for one right now!)


My INSPIRATION should arrive today - a new swimsuit to wear in Hawaii - counting down 37 days....hope I can do it.  It's a size smaller than the one I currently have (maybe 2 sizes) and much much cuter - in fact here's a photo of it!  What do you think?  I LOVE the color!

I started a new board on Pintrest - clothes/outfits I'll wear when I'm skinny....LOVE it.  I have found that setting prizes for certain goals doesn't work for me.  I'm more of an immediate gratification person - if I find something I want it NOW!  Anyone who knows me will laugh at that, because it is so very true!



No comments:

Post a Comment