Monday, October 7, 2013

My favorite season is here....

My favorite season is Autumn.  The colors, the smell of fresh rain in the air, snuggling in sweaters, jeans and boots, you just can't beat it.

This also means Halloween is just around the corner.  This year we are having another Halloween Party for the kids and their friends.  About 30 people will be invited (man I don't know what I'll do if they all show up......here is the way cool invitation I came up with. 


Cool huh?  Now on to the decorating phase - that's easy - cover every piece of furniture with a white sheet/plastic/cloth and light candles.  Can also put white twinkle lights (Christmas ones) under the sheets and behind stuff for additional ambiance!

Food - that's going to be FUN!  Thanks to Pintrest I have a ton of ideas on candy, healthy snacks, punch etc......Can't wait to see what everyone comes as......I'll post photos too!

No comments:

Post a Comment