Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A new beginning.....April 2013

I am starting a new journey.  The frustrating, difficult, time consuming, exhausting journey.....into weight loss.

This is going to be my journal during this journey - the good, the bad and the ugly!  Yes ugly.

I am starting the "Take Shape For Life" program with my long time friend Teresa as my health coach.  She will give me as much or as little support as I need.

You can find her web page:  http://makingchanges.tsfl.com/

I'm excited while nervous at the same time.  I've never kept an honest journal/blog about my weight before and it's going to be hard to put it in writing for others to see.  I might not publish all of my entries, but I'll do my best to be honest and hopefully I can encourage someone else with their journey.

We all are on a difficult journey of some kind (personal, emotional, physical, spiritual).....the best way to succeed is to surround yourself with positive and supportive friends and family.  I am extremely blessed to have both!

My journey begins as soon as my order arrives.....I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment