Friday, April 19, 2013

Let the journey begin.....Day 1

I've started my weight loss journey.  My health coach, Teresa - it's strange to call her that because she's been my friend for about 11 years now - is AMAZING.  Supporting, and the most positive, non-judgmental person I have EVER met! 

I weighed myself this morning and at first it was depressing, but then I turned it around to looking at it as a challenge.  An albeit pretty big challenge, but I am trying very hard to stay positive.  I know that each day will be a new day and I know that I will falter, I am prepared for that, at least I think  (and hope) I am.


I started today with a big glass of water and a peanut butter crunch bar - at first it was delicious, but after a few bites it became rather blechy....but it was so small it was easy to finish.

Teresa warned my husband that in 3 days he may want to not be around me.  The sugar will be cleared out of my system and I'll get grumpy and moody.  Once I get over that hurdle it will be better and I will start to have more energy. 

Here we go...thanks for coming along on this journey with me, it's nice to have company.

No comments:

Post a Comment