Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 10......looking good, feeling great~

I'm 10 day's in on the Fit for Life program and 9 pounds down!  WOW! 

Now we all know some of that is water weight, but it's still less weight I'm carrying around, my friends!

The plan is super easy to stick to, more so than I ever thought.  Eating out is easy:

***salad with steak and no dressing @ The Thirst Lion for Administrative Professionals Day

***steak & steamed veggies @ Applebees

FOOD - update
I'm realizing the only food I really like are the bars, cereal, drinks, shakes and the apple cinnamon puffs.  I'll admit to cheating a bit - when visiting my home town I HAD to have my favorite chinese food - but that didn't derail me!  I would recommend ordering only 1 box of things until you try them, though my coach will swap out anything I don't like (cheese pizza puffs & eggs).

Mixing the tropical fruit punch drink with either diet Mt. Dew or diet Sierra Mist is amazing!  But make sure you let it sit and settle for awhile - otherwise it's all fizz.

The lean & green is great - especially using recipes from:
http://www.sandyskitchenadventures.com/p/medifast-recipes-only.html

The spaghetti squash with sauce (I used ground turkey, tomato puree & a few italian seasonings)..was very yummy!


The benefits:  my energy is up, way up and I'm sleeping better.

I could not be more pleased with the program so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment