Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Long time no share....what's new?

I can't believe it's been a month since my last post.  So an update - our family took a much needed vaca to Hawaii - the Big Island.  We stayed at the Aston Kona by the Sea and it was lovely!  Ocean front, 2 bedroom full kitchen, pool, beach.  We BBQ'd dinner a few nights, had coffee on the lanai in the morning and watched the most amazing sunsets!  The helicopter ride over the volcano resulted in T & the kids seeing lava actually flowing into the ocean which was amazing!  Needless to say it was a great 10 days. 

Then back to the grind:  work, soccer practice, color guard practice.....

I decided I needed a pick-me-up at work.  So I saw this really cool cubicle makeover on Pinterest (yes I am addicted to Pinterest).

It includes new organization items, picture frames, bulletin board - so I went shopping!  Here is the link, of course I'm making it my own version of this one  http://empirella.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/cubicle-makeover/

I promise to post an after photo for you, but it'll be a couple of weeks since I had to order a few things online.  

I'm down 27 pounds (proud I only gained 1 pound on our vacation).  Back on track now so hopefully next week we'll have some more good news.  Just for those of you who need a "happy place" to imagine, here is a photo of the view from our lanai (what they call the patio/deck in Hawaii). 


No comments:

Post a Comment