Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What DID we do before we had kids?

Well both kids are off at 4H Camp for the week - A is a counselor and M is a camper (his last year unless he decides to become a counselor). 

Now that we are "single" parents again we are realizing what it is we did before kids - went out A LOT!  Spent a lot more money on going out. 

We're having fun just being together and doing what WE want to do!  Which is a big change from the norm in our house.

My diet is going well - I've lost 30 pounds since I began this journey the end of April - 3 months ago.  That's pretty good, but it could be more if I would just stop "cheating".  It's difficult but I keep asking myself - do I want that food more than I want to lose the weight?  It seems to be working.....

I've decided I want to replace the black picture frames in my cubicle remodel with white ones like my inspiration photo - they arrive on Friday, I'll post a new picture of my cube when it's done.

Now off to lunch....have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment