Thursday, July 25, 2013

My new work space!

Using Pintrest as my inspiration (see my last blog), I redecorated and reorganized my work cubicle.  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  It's clean, sophisticated and makes me happy to walk into each day.    Here are some photos of the after (I forgot to take before ones).  We spend so much of our time at work, I feel strongly that the environment should be positive, uplifting and relaxing (as well as functional). 

The photos are taken by my husband, sister and cousin (only one is from the internet - the daises) to remind me of the world outside of my cubicle.  Not sure how much I like them, the inspiration photo has them in big white frames which I think I would like better.



Here is the overall new look. New lamp, photos, boxes....



This is my keep calm and carry on reminder (though I think that poster could be a bit bigger).  New new white boxes to hold my desk supplies.  The white magazine holder is great for file folders and is much nicer looking than other options.
My new bulletin board and favorite photo of the kids~!



My zen area - the tray was the hardest to find - love my little Buddha!



No comments:

Post a Comment