Thursday, August 14, 2014

the power of words

Imagine a world where the words you speak appear on your skin. 
Would you be more careful of what you say? 
Artist Ronit Bigal.


 The written word provides some sense of anonymity.  I personally find it easier to express my thoughts and feelings in written form than verbally.  When I try to speak, my brain moves faster than my mouth and it all comes out wrong.  I can practice, I can recite, I can use note cards but still it's not as eloquent or professional as when I write.

Words can build someone up or tear someone down.
Words can inspire or deflate.
Words can hurt.
Words can heal.
But you can never take them back, 
there is no delete button, 
no recall email button, no cancel text button.

WORDS ARE POWERFUL
I CHOOSE TO USE THEIR POWER FOR GOOD


No comments:

Post a Comment